About The Family
Steve Kopecko, President has been in the trade for over 20 years. His experience includes residential (remodel and custom construction, as well as general electrical repairs), commercial and high voltage.
Family Electric is committed to customer service and we believe that is what sets us above the rest – we return phone calls promptly, provide competitive rates, and communicate with our customers to consult and educate them on electrical lighting, wiring, and green solutions for their home and business.
Family Electric got its name for a few reasons:
- Family and its employees extended families are its #1 priority.
- Steve’s vision was to create an electrical contracting business that would be family-owned and operated. As a result, most of the people who work or contribute towards Family Electric’s success are immediate or employee family members.
- Some of the immediate family members involved in different aspects of the business follow:
- Bob Kopecko (Steve’s Dad), Administration and Treasury
- Matt Horrell, Generators Sales and Operations
- Ron Kopecko (Steve’s Uncle), Tax and Financial Counsel
- J. Patrick Keith (Steve’s Uncle), Corporate Attorney
- Helen Kopecko (Steve’s Mom), Corporate Secretary
- Keith Kopecko (Steve’s Brother), Board Member
Even though not blood relatives, our employees are all considered family. They are the hub of our operations. We have families within Family Electric.